Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Happy Mothers Day

She is the one who carried me around,
She is the one who face I first saw but don't recall,
She is the one who clothed and fed me,
She is the one who taught and trained me,
She is the one who wept for my sins,
She is the one who inspired my love of the arts of theater,
She is the one who extended me the knowledge of words and thoughts,
She is the one who cared about me after I left home,
She is the one who gave me lightness in the dark,
She is the one who helped me understand right from wrong,
She is the one who nurtured my pre-conceived ideas,
She is the one who always remembered my birthdays,
She is the one who was always happy when I came home,
She is the one who asked me to help her recovery after surgery,
She is the one who helped me honor and preserve my past,
She is the one who easily accepted my new partner,
She is the one who honors all her grandchildren equally,
She is the one who always remembers everything about everything,
She is the one who never lost her faith in me...
She is the one who is my mother.

11May14

No comments:

Post a Comment