Tuesday, January 8, 2013

From the Morning Early Series

My expressions are my own
mixed with interpretations
of others thoughts who have
been admired over the years
when most simply faded away;
My eyes see what I imagine
and what I have been exclusively
conditioned  to imagine from
birth seeking to reaffirm purpose
while selectively imagining all else;
My ears hear it all unfortunately
filtering out the priceless thoughts
of those convincing me otherwise
while retaining what little worthless
gossip is necessary for my survival;
My words are my own as well
innocently and harmfully spouting
out what I feel without the slightest
regard for editing-out the sarcasm
necessary to keep a few friends;
My life revolves around yours
while yours revolves around all else
and we tumble into turmoil
constantly like two male cats trying to
control the only nipple available.


6Jan13

No comments:

Post a Comment