Friday, December 29, 2023

Personality Persists


on either side of me my personality persists

it is a way of seeing the world - life

calmness surrounds my points of view

when they see what is there to see

when they understand sight's reality...

all around me my life has formed its own

boundaries through which I live and

through which I perceive the world...

its evil and its goodness - two sides of the

same life that encircles and embraces,

a pond of thoughts that slide from one side

to the other like flat rocks - sliding across

my thoughts are the ducks of doubt that

affirm and reaffirm my beliefs - truths

that hide when assaulted by liberals who

smear their truth around like a mud bath;

on either side of me my personality persists

and I wonder as to the outcome of my sanity.


December 22, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment