Saturday, May 12, 2012


beside me you stand in sheer, see-through silken caring
holding my fears and feelings in your creamy hands;
summer heat jumps into me like water sizzling on a stove top,
shattering my defenseless posture - our bodies touch
and burn with a lover's passion not yet felt;
your eyes gaze into mine with reckless wantonness
prying open my feelings - yours for the taking;
your strength becomes mine . . .
your courage becomes mine . . .
your love becomes mine . . .
my failing becomes your success . . .
my need becomes your desire . . .
my love becomes your fulfillment . . .

I cannot tell you how I feel because you already know it;
you cannot show me how you feel because I already see it;
we will forever be linked together by a soulful connection
even though no act has been consummated;
our bodies will forever burn with desire for each other;
our minds will forever be linked together by our similarities;
our eyes will forever share a secret connection that our
bodies have yet to share, but one day will and that
explosive moment will seal our fate and love forever;
the more we run, the more it follows
relentless in its pursuit, and we think we can
master its outcomes, like we mastered our attractions;
beside each other we stand and always will.

November 8, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment