Friday, May 25, 2012



will you stand behind me and
with your arms, pull my
body back to yours;
flesh against flesh
hand squeezing my breasts
recklessly moving down my torso
feeling my hair and excitement build
and subside with your touch;



will you stand before me and
with your arms pull my
body forward into yours;
flesh against flesh
your breasts against mine
our hands exploring the roundness
behind where we connect the best,
mound against mound,
wetness trickling, tickling down;


Will you bite me, kiss me, suck me
tease me with your feelings eternally,
softness against roughness
light against dark
opposites inside and out
random convulsions peak,
we tenderly soothe and carress,
legs snake in between each other's legs
pulling tighter . . .  as tight as we can . . .
but without complete knowledge
we can only desire what is there,
sealed and delivered without despair . . .




will you stay around me . . .

do you dare?

December 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment