Thursday, May 24, 2012

so much so, I love you lady
I cannot stand not to be around
you and when I am, I get
depressed and want to sleep;
what will be my excuse
after the treatment ends
because my apathy will show for sure;
I want to hold you, kiss you
and feel you with my hands;
I want to lie with you naked and
feel your nakedness against mine;
I want to push my body into yours
and look out at you from inside;
I want to stare at you at a restaurant
until my food turns cold and
we are reluctantly asked to leave;
I want to ride with you in a car,
and never stop listening to you talk;
I want to wash your body and your hair . . .
I want to massage you with lotions . . .
I want to walk lonely beaches down,
hand-in-hand from sunrise to sunset;
I want to dance a slow dance with you
as you lay your head upon my
shoulder, smelling your wine perfume,
and make love to you all day,
never leaving the bed in which we lay;
but not until the treatment ends.

December 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment