Sunday, May 13, 2012

WITH . . .

With my arms, I keep you at a distance,

With my eyes, I draw you near,




With my mind, I see you standing there:
               walking forward,
               embracing,
               tightly pressing,
               almost one . . .




With my hands, your head cradled, draw your head to mine:
               bodies embracing,
               hearts racing,
               slow motions,
               rhythms abound . . .




With my fantasies, our nerves dance on blue-flame fires:
               eyes closed tightly,
               lips parted slightly,
               tongues move lightly,
               caressing gently . . .




With our fingers, delicately and deliberately we explore:
     desires open gradually,
     sensations shudder masterfully,
               passions ripple elastically,
               waves of lust we ride . . .



With my words, I have delivered you to my heart forever.


November 4, 2010
             

No comments:

Post a Comment