Sunday, September 20, 2015

Blurred Vision

crews of memories work silently
on the roads of my imagination as
they deteriorate with age and are
in need of fresh ideas that always
seem so out of reach when searching;
too many words without meanings
have escaped my heart's prison as
the guards relaxed their grips on
the subconscious elevators that
returned them to the top folds of the
mind for quick and early releases;
regrets are overshadowed by life and
breathing as many have died around
me for lesser crimes, and I am left
standing in the deep well of redemption
with no hope or ladder of words nearby;
carpets of stale superficial memories
are the floors on which I walk towards
the future with the understanding that
life was lived as it should have been
and was blessed in part on paper
before it was misplaced somewhere.

8Nov14

No comments:

Post a Comment