Saturday, November 21, 2020

Surrounded


surrounded by trees and houses I am

sitting outside in a fall morning cold

basking in its quiet solitude pondering

as I often do about the virtues of meditation

and if there would ever be a time for me

with cosmic consciousness I connect

and understand the wisdom of centuries

as it so would revolve inside my head,

and also wondering as I do...  how long

would it remain inside or I inside it

without any fears of retaliation from

those who have no scope or power

and must rely on instincts and experience

to come close to what I would have so freely

and once the wisdom inside me I see, I

then would wonder how long it remains

or once the link is broken it no longer

remains inside or is no longer me or

the substance I have seen when it had

been inside and had been a part of me.


21 November 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment