Wednesday, October 12, 2022

No Longer Viable

as far as the eyes can see there is darkness

a black veil draped over the head of my body

floating inside a dark room with no windows

that can be perceived by the senses...  the up

and down movement makes me nauseous

but I am reclined so it subsides...  the weight

of my body seems to have disappeared as

well as my four extremities...  I am half of

what I used to be perhaps more as my head

seems to have separated as well...  my heart

pounds in my chest as though it were seeking

to be released from its confinment and my

mouths seems to have disappeared as well

along with my teeth and tongue....  my nose

hairs tickle when my lungs breathe in and

out...  my eyes rotate in opposite directions...

I am the last one on which experiments have

been performed but I have no idea where all

the others are or the disposition of the results,

or if we are going to be reassembled and sold

at auction like I did last year when in charge.


6 October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment