Saturday, August 26, 2023

Uninterrupted


objects seem closer outside my window

trees with bright shades of green leaves

red birds standing guard against the

blue jays looking for nest covering...

shadows behind the leaves hide the

chipmunks and squirrels scampering

up and down the trunk, chasing each

other although one is much bigger...

objects outside my window form faces

that smile and frown at the same time,

hard to interpret their true nature, their

eyes appear to be hollow with circles

that mimic their duplicitous nature...

objects underneath my window, not

seen by the eye, tend the reflect the

in a not so favorable way as it moves

from the back yard to the front, casting

shadows that move in both directions

trying to cast doubt on the endgame...

objects above my window provide me

with shelter so the games I play each

day will continue and be uninterrupted.


August 20, 2023




No comments:

Post a Comment