Wednesday, November 22, 2023

I am You


light pours in around the darkness
of my soul,
surrounding my evil natures,
I wonder the streets of despair,
eat yesterday's food that was
thrown out as scraps,
I clothed myself in the shadows
of the day,
watching the innocent frolic in
the streets without a care,
I am the lone wolf,
the bastard child,
the retarded no one wants...
I linger inside your heart
confusing your thoughts
causing action 
where there should be none,
inaction when
something should be...
I am the movie clip of your
failures, causing you
to lose patience with yourself
and those close to you,
I am the hate you tried to ignore
and the love you could not
hold onto...
if I were the devil you would
run away and hide but
I am only you inside it all.


November 15, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment