Friday, October 1, 2021

December 1999 - page 2

1.
you feel uncertain about me
just as you made me feel 
uncertaimn about you...  and,
it was not intentional, you
just happened to call which
you never do...  so, if I had
not called you, then you
would have been to busy to
call me...  but, my call made
you feel like you could not
trust me...  it is hard to say
but I wonder if I should ever
call you again when I'm away.

2.
the end of the year is at hand
and I wonder what it will bring
for both of us...  and I wonder
how long this marriage of ours
will last because I feel you are
going to try and pay me back.

3.
will we end up staying
together but having an
open marriage...  I wonder
how secure we would feel?

4.
we search for ways to
put our lives back
together and what we
find is that we will
both end up alone like
we always were before.

5.
I could make you mad so that
youo will not call to check up
on me...  and then, use that
seakness of your to be with
someone else now and again.

6.
you take no responsibility
for your actions as they
relate to me...  seeing me as
always the one to blame.

7.
life is a creature with too
many heads that are constantly
voicing their opinions of
how your behavior should be.

8.
the three pills seem to have
put me back on top of the
way I was before he accident
of falling off that hill of yours.

9.
remember, who you are today
and who you need o be and who
is looking over your shoulder
and who is making our your will...
remember, today is not the last
day of your life on this earth.

10.
I wonder how we will end up
a year from now...  each with
our own interests, hobbies,
and ever so special flings?


No comments:

Post a Comment