Monday, May 30, 2022

Counting on Family

rain falls in the valley bringing with it cooler temperatures,

doors to the outside are opened taking advantage...

robots patrol the hardwood floors looking for cat hair

and I wonder why I am alienated from family...   perhaps,

my attitude might be a key or maybe it is the truth I wrote

in a previous email...  who knows...  and, who cares it 

seems safe to say is the new course of action towards me;

expatriation is the new course of action, replacing the

ageless memories with which I have been left inside...

there is no honor nor integrity with this approach as

redemption pays the price for salvation and salvation lines

only the pockets of the wealthy...  we are no longer a

people of pride and our mobilities spread us too thin...

nigh collapses into day and vice versa - each day takes

father into time's indifference...  we fish in the mental

ponds of our enemies hoping to rob them of their fuure

while we protect our own investments...  family is the

price we must pay to live this kind of lifestyle...  especially

here in the valley where family rules without question.


23 May 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment