Sunday, May 15, 2022

Mind Wandering




Along the southern shores of my thoughts,

I glimpse into the northern hemisphere of

my imagination taking me into the upper

atmosphere of creativity where I become

strings of energy floating from one dimension

to another in a effort to gain the truth of our

mortal existence...  an existence  spawned 

by the stars and altered by travelers too

distant to be understood...  modifying the

sights and sounds by which were had

been imprinted...  children of the heavens

journeyed with us through our manifestations

giving us the power to move in and out of

the realities that had been left for us...  we

were priests on a cosmic journey, bringing

forth the gospel of everything but our own

awareness of and about our true creation.

11 May 2022











No comments:

Post a Comment