Saturday, November 19, 2022

Dark Life Given


darkness enters my mind, pushing out the light

my thoughts dwell on the negative while my

eyes open to the reality of death...  a slowly

diming of the consciousness that makes me who

I am and not what you want me to be...  I an the

one who lives in the darkness...  without the

light to guide my path and help me recognize

a purpose that has been so hard for me to find;

angels gather in the darkness stripping the flesh

off my bones in the hopes that my carcas will

collapse under the pressure of it all...  these

futile and constant dreams take me to a place

I don't want to be...  from which there is no

return in this lifetime...  prescription meds

work their magic when there is money and

the inclination to buy them...  my concrete

feet keep me from leaving the water that has

surrounded me up to my neck...  I am in your

debt dark lord...  so take me where I need to

be to do your bidding...  my life is in your 

hands and my mind has all but quit trying to

make sense out of the life that I was given.


12 November 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment