Sunday, November 6, 2022

Faces



it is not just the clouds in which I see faces

but almost everything on which I gaze as my

imagination seems to be working overtime...

I see faces in the grains of woods, especially

when light is angled on it...  I see faces in the

designs of marble and granite and hardwood

floors that have different lengths and grains;

I see faces in different types of carpets from

tight fibers to loose and the way walking on

these textures creates shadows on which a

few more faces can be seen...  I see faces in

ceiling textures and paints that display even

and uneven wear and tear...   I see faces in

pools of water that are also reflective in their

appearances and on window glasses whether

it be night or day and only incandescents

are used...  I see faces on lampshades and

on shadows that hide as best as they can or

try to blend in with all the other surroundings.


29 October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment