Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Just Two #2

 The Critics' Heel

critics look at me and wonder why I am so

strange with all the reviews they have been

giving me but do allow me to explain that 

writing a review does not a critic make nor

does reading one make a writer if that is what

you truly consider me to me...  since when 

have I ever written for myself than for the sake

of writing...  it has always been for someone

else to read and comment upon as one might

offer up when witnessing a turtle catch a hair.

14 June 2022



The Way of Opinions

The opinion from the right is offered to those

who want to receive it and once read and a 

comment is made will return it to the opinion

from the left as all opinions must originate 

from somewhere otherwise, they are not really

opinions at all...   just thoughts tossed out in the 

correct direction for either side to peruse and

and gander...  those who sit on the left and of

course those who sit on the right...  we are fond

of both in this land of opinions that harbor no

ill will except to those of the other side with

which they are forced to live year after year.

14 June 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment