Tuesday, September 13, 2022

A Voice of Opinion























days and weeks pass by unnoticed

as do months and years but seconds

and minutes seem to linger in the

mind all day long nowadays as I

sift through the memories of my

in a mental memoir of life before

I was really aware of anything of

which to speak or take notice...  it

was a time of life without the skills

of cognition to enjoy it...  living like

a sponge that is soaking wet with

the knowledge from all around without

the wherewithall to understand any of

it, much less process it into something

concrete or formal...  it was a time of

spoon fed puddings and frequent changes

in the clothes I wore without the slightest

regard for my privacy let alone the

privacy of others who were exposed

to my privates without consent and no

changes were ever filed against those

who perpetrated the crime on me...

it was a time of innocent without any

proof that I could voice my own opinion.


6 September 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment