Saturday, September 3, 2022

Kaleidoscope


darkness inside my eyes

colors form images

streaks and lines from

one side to the other,

no light and yet there

are colors in the darkness,

shapes and configurations

circles and squares inside

triangles and rectangles

leaning at an angle or in

my direction then yours,

we are the same but different

you and I with our thoughts

and these images dangle

in front of me...  my eyes

closed and shut tight, yet

they appear and fade, disappear

and reappear like a kaleidoscope

without twisting or turning,

and they change with the blink

of an eye...  and they are around

me, encompassing me in an

enclosure of light without sound

and when I breathe they change

as if we were connected and 

all I see is this changing light

when my eyes are closed tight.


26 August 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment