Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Family's Purpose


there is a reminder in every corner of

my mind, how important family is...

yet they are not around as my words

have scared them away and they are

not willing to discuss our differences;

perhaps it is the use of the words that

causes them so much alarms as they

fail to understand their true meanings;

or perhaps it is the lack of trust they

have in my words as I am not wealthy;

we will never know the truth and are

left with speculation...  but, interestingly

enough they want to share their lives

as if they are more important or at least

more meaningful than the one I live;

I wonder if their faith has guided them

to this conclusion or maybe friends

and neighbors have encouraged them 

to be this way...  it is a mystery that I

have no desire to solve and know their

purposes are less desireable than my own.


April 12, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment