Friday, May 12, 2023

Being There


rings around the light I see

a distored vision,

words on the page blur unless

my eyes are squinted...

glasses once upon a time worn

but no more says the master,

who, inside my head, control

all my thoughts and actions;

reflections on the window glass

seem crystal clear to me,

an illusion, I've been told as

none were there to begin with...

I am at a loss with what to say

as no words have been given to me,

yet, everyone is expecting an

answer from me as that's what I do;

eyes split the difference with 

what they see or don't see and I am

comfortable with those conclusions,

still, there must be more to life

that just seeing what's to see and if

this is the way it is...  then I am

not totally sure I want to be here.


May 1, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment