Saturday, May 13, 2023

Windy Wind


wind blows through cracks in the mind

and I find myself with chills racing

throughout my body on their way to

some kind of victory dance...  my latent

feelings are of no concern, yet I wrap

myself in warmer clothes just in case;

light in my mind, escapes through these

same cracks, illuminating my nightly

journeys into the realm of dreams...

this is where the wind cannot follow

but neither can the cold soul that is

on the verge of freezing...  wondering

when my useless sorjourns will end;

wind bends the light and the light bends

gravitry and gravity holds me in place

while I ponder my situation...  fools

seek not the fool in me - I am left to

my own devices, none of which were

brought with me - at a loss of words, I am

but fail to see the humor that the windy

wind obviously thought it brought to me.


May 1, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment