Saturday, May 27, 2023

Patchwork


a door swings open and I am left

with a whiff of a faint memory,

not quite fully developed and

wonder if it is from my past or

from another's with whom I may

have interacted way back when...

I have no recollection of the event

or of any event similar to the one

about which I am thinking...  no

idea if it is really mine or another's

or even borrowed without being

returned once it had been used...

it is strange not to recall at all or

is it just a legal term that keeps 

me from being held liable?  I am

not one to wonder but I am one

to speculate and if I were a betting

man, and I am not, I would bet

on the latter not the former...

and now...  it is finally time to

patch the hole in my head that

the randomness of ideas to flew

before they are captured again, 

the bondsman being a friend.


May 20, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment