Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Flowing Freely


rain fell on the vacant lot inside

my head today...  it was long

awaited and overdue...  pouring

down like the thoughts used to,

forming and reforming in an

order of perfections, juxtaposed

in perfect harmony with sentiments

and feelings, abitrarily jumping

into my mind...  soulful and rather

experienced in their purpose and

latent intentions...  and more...

rain fell on the vacant lot inside

my head today...  my eyes viewed

the ceremony in three dimensions,

time passed by slowly then stopped

as if it was going to repeat a phrase

or two before it leaped ahead...

savior faire, it said in passing, never

smiling until it was out of sight...

a mental lapse I suppose, but since

I was never there don't know for sure.


April 27, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment