Wednesday, June 7, 2023

The Morning


the morning eats a hole in my mind

trying to repair last night's damage...

huge chunks of ideologies crashed

down around me as neighbors took

from me what they claimed belonged

to them...  rows and rows of seats were

left unavailable as the crowds of would

be actors stormed off the stage at Cannes

when the movie they did not want to see

was shown over and over again when

the viewing rooms were not being used;

the morning sprinkles on me its sparkles

and the light flashes a rainbow of colors

that have reflected off of me...  I am

just trying to get by, the newspapers

reported when it came time for a quote

and my manager said I was not going

to be available for the rest of the day;

the morning brought with it rain and

depression, followed by lines and lines

of coke provided by the sponsors who

always remain anonymous when it

comes to being associated with this,

or anything else of a negative nature.


June 1, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment