Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Fantasy Seduction



in the shadows of my imagination

you stand...  a gown a sheer fabric

is worn, clinging tight to your breast

and enlarged nipples...  your face is

partially hidden from view, showing

only one eye heavily painted and puffy

lips with a ruby red appearance...

your legs are spread apart and light

shines through in a distorted fashion

highlighting a flaccid penis that

appears to have a rather large helmet;

the light moves as you do as if it had

been told to follow your movements,

and as you approach, I can feel myself

responding to your stimuli...  glad only

in a silk robe that had been left for me

to wear, even though my mind said no,

what had clothed me was removed...

the gown dropped down over my head

with raised arms shaking...   odd, it was

noticed our mutual garments were open

in the front after reaching the neck...

my heart pounded inside my chest and

I warned myself to calm down as the

excitement had only begun...  touching

our bodies sent shockwaves throughout,

not a single hair was left alone...  the

heat rocked my soul and you laid me

on the atmosphere of our environment

and entered me and we kissed mightily.


July 12, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment