Friday, September 29, 2023

Mentally Relaxing


I imagine myself sitting on a sandy beach

somewhere in the dark recesses of the mind

looking out over the endless water at the sun

setting just above the horizon as the day

finally comes to a crashing end...  a small

wooden fence off to my left offers little

protection but keeps the sand in place...

sea oats gather sand too but are mainly

for erosion and are legally protected...

I imagine myself sitting on the front porch

of this fictitious dream following dolphins

with my eyes as they swim up the coastline;

I imagine myself cooking salmon out in the

open on top of a pit that had been dug deep 

down to avoid the blowback of wind...

I can imagine whatever I want as it is my

my mind and my thoughts and this seems

to me to be the most idyllic place of all.


September 21, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment