Monday, February 7, 2022

Fuzziness

the fuzzy nature of life
penetrates my vision...
I see what everyone else
cannot see...  not because
they refuse to see but
because they cannot see...
their eyes and personalities
will not let them see...
they are prisoners of a
reality they themselves built
with their egos and thoughts
believing it would benefit
them alone...  when it
benefitted no one at all...
I see what the masses cannot
but do not feel rewarded or
special as it is a burden
from which I cannot escape;
my eyelids close around
false assumptions that
narrow minded intelligence
have made for us...  we have
become mental weapons
whose sole purpose in life
is to blame others who have
not yet become inflicted
with stupid...  we label it all
as white supremacy if it does
not agree with the fuzzy
situation we created here.

5 November 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment