Monday, February 21, 2022

Write About It

the day before the day before
was monday...  I believe...  or
was it wednesday...  I cannot
remember exactly...  and, what
does it really matter I tell myself
since I am no longer working...
it is just a day like all others, I
tell myself in a rational kind of
way...  I have no horse in that
race and yet it is about my life,
I am reminded by my wife who
keeps track of all my appointments;
I am at the mercy of the gods
who gave me my imagination and
who breathed life into me so I
could be what they wanted me
to be...  yet, I am unsure what 
that is or was nowadays as I
wander through the remnants of
my life always seeing myself in
a different light than from the
reality of who I really am...
it is the day before the day before
and I cannot remember what I
did...  however, I know I must have
done something or else I would
not be around to write about it,
even thought I cannot remember
why I really really ever want to.

19 November 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment