Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Mental Exploration

a quiet morning relaxes the
imagination and I am free to
explore the nature of things
that interest me -  the cosmos...
its immense size and star like
qualities of hollywood...
like the particles that are so
tiny we can only imagine
their existence as they collectively
built all of our dimensions...
a relaxing morning fosters
thoughts and develops concepts
that actually become fascinating;
spacetime prevents backwards
travel but not thinking and these
conjectures take me into place
never have I visited before...
mornings are the springboards
of my mental activity that 
enables me to think as I do...
but I am checked at every street
corner by the knowledge I do
not have or possess inside the
chambers of my mind that is not
dissimilar to the chambers of
my heart...  motivating me forward
each and every day...  a cloudless
day always opens it door to me and
to my endless mental explorations.

15 November 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment