Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Hidden Agenda


cherry vanilla water splashes over my

cereal every morning giving if a unique

flavor that blends easily with all my

unflavored early morning thoughts...

a time for everything, the saying goes

but for me that is not true as there is

no time like the present to get stuff

dome...  especially if age is standing

in the way...  like everyone before me

I long for the days of my youth when

life was simple and unencumbered

as it is today...  everyone asking for

money for this cause or that, expecting

you to provide because you were

asked and called mean spirited or a

white supremist if you refuse...  it is

strange how a minority rules the

majority in this country as if there

is a hidden agenda not yet shared.


23 February 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment