Friday, March 17, 2023

March 17


I am early or I am late,

there is no in between...

not in my line of work

which is basically doing

very little if I can get

away with it...  I pay

the price for my being

lazy by not having very

much at all, in terms of

possessions but it is thees

possessions of which I

want little to do...  my

life is comfortable but

not great and I have not

many friends at all, in

fact, I don't believe I

actually have any...  it

is not a test, it is an

absolute to which I

must adhere as friends

and me don't get along

too well you see...  I am

rather different than them,

or so they say...  it is

behind my back I hear

them talking when they

think otherwise...  and I

know they would not

believe me if I shared

these secrets with them.


9 March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment