Sunday, March 10, 2024

Lone Wolf


in the center of my vision
is a bright light...
surrounding the bright light
are spears of light emanating
outward forming a sphere
twice as large as its original,
three dimensional qualities
it displays rather than the 
two dimensions of my window,
I see darkness all around
except for the reflection in
the window of whatever is in
front of it at the time...
the contents of the room is in
a state of flux and changes
just like the sphere I saw...
except no, no longer within
my field of vision...
both doors open up onto a 
sunroom whose contents 
cannot be seen due to the
reflections in the glass, but
it's still known the room exists,
my eyes stray from side to side
hoping to see what my mind
has conveyed to them...
it is a interesting exercise - 
trying to recreate sight when
sight no longer exists and there
is not proof that it actually did.


February 29. 2024




No comments:

Post a Comment