Monday, March 4, 2024

OWNED


on my hands and knees, I am told to get
her voice is sweet and seductive...
in front of me she stands, straddling my head
the scents of female excitement permeates
my senses, causing a state of arousal...
she bends over and tightens my neck collar,
unclasping the leash, she used to bring me here,
in a sultry voice she orders me to place my
head upon the floor and stretch out my arms,
encouraging me to spread my knees wide apart,
a chill runs down the spine of my naked body
my genitals hang down, shrinking as the 
cold air rushes all around me, and a dry
throat makes it difficult to swallow...
she positions herself behind me and in 
between my legs as her swaying breasts
light graze over my shaved, exposed cheeks,
a mixture of oil and Vaseline is rubbed all
over my bottom, fingers with trimmed nails
probe deeper and deeper inside me, rotating
around in a effort to relax the muscles...
a soft, rubbery object is inserted, penetrating
as if I were a female in heat - her breasts rest
on my lower back as she lays upon me and
both arms reach around to stroke and milk
my enlarged manhood, occasionally using
one hand to pinch and twist my nipples until
I cry out in pain and passion...  movements
increase as my mistress senses I am getting
closer to orgasm and when my climax arrives,
she flips me over and mounts me like a man.


February 26, 2024 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment