Saturday, August 6, 2022

It's Just a Journey


the path I walk is narrow but the road is wide

my thoughts follow only randomness

my head tilts at windmills as if to say hello

but no words are exchanged by the greeting;

words come freely most of the time...

as I play with them daily...  or them with me...

I have not yet figured that one out yet...

the remorse of the day rolls off my shoulders

a slick coat of kindness protects me...

surrounding my vision is an abundance of life

some of which are useless...  some not  but the

one vague question persists that I know not

the answer to...  why this journey...  why me?

my birth was not recorded and my name was

not offered to me as I took the only one that

I steal at the time and whether I like it or not,

it is now who I am...  and it is this which has

sent me on my journey to who knows where

and when I return they'll be no one here to tell.


25 July 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment