Friday, August 19, 2022

The Teacher


inside my clasped hands, I hold a

tiny firefly that was not quick enough

and now remains my prisoner until

I decide to release her...  and...  I 

have no idea while I think that he

is really a she...  as females must

be on my mind of late...  especially

in this early evening hour in which

I am finding myself...  we learn by

doing or do by learning...  I can

never remember how it goes...  but

one thing is for sure and that is that

summer is finally at a close...  and

soon I will go shopping for clothes

and such that I will wear to school,

meeting these real females who

won't have anything to do with me...

while that idea may sound appealing

to some, it is not to me since I am

much much older and will be required

to set the daily example for them all.


11 August 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment