Friday, October 21, 2011

5 Oldies

Poem #1

Everyday I am different
Everyday I have improved
Everyday is better than the one before
And everyday I miss you more
And everyday is just another day
Without you dear.

Poem #2

I may not be exactly
what you want and
I may not do exactly
what you would like and
I may not Thank you for
how you take care of me,
But this I will say…
I do notice what you do
and appreciate it very much.
And I cannot imagine what life
would be like without you because
not only do I love you very much,
but this Love
increases from year to year
and I strive to be more like you expect
and really see it as no sacrifice.


Poem #3

REMEMBERING…
Thoughts linger gently
In my mind,
Like floating summer clouds,
about the time with you I will
Not easily forget


Poem #4

Le me… be you lover
Be your friend and
Let me… take you shopping where
We can spend a weekend;.
Let me… show you daily dear,
With the little things I’ll do just how much
I love you.



Poem #5

I think back on all
The people I have known
Each taught me something about life
I Learning lessons
The hard way, but
Eventually all I remember
Are the good times
I had with you.


9-26-1997

No comments:

Post a Comment