Monday, October 24, 2011

Unintentionally

Unintentionally (I believe), your body has danced
Its way into my aged, obligated heart;
Now, in the hallways of my dreams, you appear and
Our bodies move closer day-by-day in anticipation;
Now, in the hallways of my fantasies, my arms
Reach around and overlap softly on your abdomen,
Your head tilts back against my shoulders, neck exposed;
My heated breath brings out your reluctant passion
As I feel the undulations of your body encouraging mine;
Now, in the room of my priceless fears, our bodies
Still the same, now naked stand, as my erect manhood
Presses against the velvet softness of your ass, my
Arms move in different directions, one towards your
Excited nipples – rolling each between my thumb and finger
While the other descends downward to the musky wetness
Between your legs, fingers sliding through the thick fluid
Flowing like lava fields down your quivering thighs.

Unintentionally, your body has danced its way into my heart
And I have become seduced by an unsuspected interest
You have shown in wanting to be my friend and confidant;
It is I alone who has made more of it than it really is or can be
As I see it now, but even you have said, “one never knows;”
Still, the follies of a man my age have me “dancing with wolves,”
One minute and embracing your beauty and compassion the next;
Yet, it is a friendship that I need right now, nonetheless.
And if, my mind boils and I cannot sleep in case I forget the words
Then, so be it, because you are my enchantress of the night,
My female demon that encourages my inward sight, and you are
My long-awaited goddess, who I have now given possession
Of all my fears, fantasies, frustrations, and sexual illusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment