Friday, October 28, 2011

Waiting



Slivers of quivering sensations slip past sublime
Haunting discoveries of the mind that billow past
The fantasies I had of you, into a current time where
You prance in unexpectedly and flop into a chair,
Announcing your new idea, bending over but ever
So knowingly, cautiously showing me soft, silkiness
Of what all men want to see; but, I just wanted to
See you, be in your presence, so you return upright
To your chair, smiling proudly, but now you are
Really enticing me, even more than imagined before.

So, if this is how you want to play this game then I
Will capture all your actions and my reaction with words
And hold you emotionally hostage to the accusation of
“don’t start anything you don’t want o finish.”

But, this is not what you really want is it…
Say lady say if you will.
I know that you know any swinging dick would promise
You anything for what you entice me with, and that,
Is something that I know that you know that I know
And that is no challenge, not even sporty, is it…
Say lady say if you will.

This is new, somewhat different how:



Without a real struggle, not even a tussle
I have your soul, your essence, inside my thoughts
My feelings, my physical being, and in my eyes
That you stare into whenever you are near
And you see yourself too,
rather amazing, but not surprising
as you knew all along what you were doing
and exactly what you were giving away.

So, here we are, a real oddity but one thing is for sure
That you desire just as badly as I desire you
And all our little delays will not postpone too
Much longer this eventuality, not now will it…
Say lady say if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment