Monday, October 24, 2011

Before I stand with you

Before I stand with you I will
Knell before you in submission
And out of respect of your abilities;
Before we stand together
Sharing intellectual metaphors
I will allow you to bind me
With your Gaia powers;
Before I let you kiss me with
Your powers of seductive innocence
As you brown eyes burn holes
In my cloak of resistance,
I will bow before you,
Let you bind my arms behind me,
Otherwise my fingers will explore
The openings as my tongue desires,
Finding that spot… that triggers…
Squirting your soul onto mine
Joining us forever, no matter
To whom we may belong...
Such is our destiny
Our path inevitable as you well know;
I am what you need as you are for me,
As it is bound before it occurs
So on earth it must be…

No comments:

Post a Comment