Sunday, November 6, 2011

Four from August 2009




I peer into the light of hope
and see endless possibilities,
diminished only by the element of time
that restricts us all; yet,
when the darkness fades completely,
we will be free to love openly.
Aug09

Mark your days
as I do with
glimpses and memories
of smiles and movements
soon to be shared and
awkwardly experienced.
Aug09

Do you think of me as I do of you,
wondering if you are safe and loved,
wishing to be young again and
free to experience it all a second time.
Aug09

I want to believe my life meant something
to all of those with whom I have connected,
but those memories have come and gone
and I am left wondering if
emptiness and longing is always part of love
or because of the clothes I now wear.
Aug09

No comments:

Post a Comment