Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MOMENTS

May 1982 – fourth of five













Never before, have I found someone like you

who wants to share my pain and sorrow,

and never before, have I loved another

like the love I have for you.



While our passion for each other

intensifies our daily lives, we

must secretly share our moments

since passion’s prisoners is who we are.



Please don’t hate me since I love you

and please don’t leave me

because of what we’ve shared.



Our love is special and will always

be remembered as something that

was natural and fair.



We have shared all there is

to continue will destroy what we feel;

but it is special for both, we know it, as

the love we gave and took together,

so don’t exclude me, don’t elude me

let me be your learning tree.



Seagull… love me… hold me softly, while

we set each other free.

No comments:

Post a Comment