Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MOMENTS

May 1982 – fifth of five
















Gentle wind caress my body

Naked to the night and you;

Lightly loosen all these garments

That restrain our point of view.



Noisy highway settle down soon

so we can be unannounced;

allow the wine to warm our

feelings, mind, and body to our touch.



Night bird rest upon my shoulder

fly no more alone tonight,

sultry summer heat and windless

bring me to your breast.



Feelings that were once controlled

kept us safe and in our sights,

They stilled our feelings yet we grew.



Night bird wrap your wings around me

press your body close to mine,

let your lips explore my passion

naked to the night and you.



Another evening I have found you

open to my point of view;

careful will I let you follow

straying not too far from your nest.



Embrace again, we cannot alter

was this evening meant for us?

gently holding all our secrets

Harvest Lord and Queen delight

balanced scales of wrong or right.



You and I expressed our longing

saved our feelings for this night;

night bird soar upon this moment

higher still your take your flight.



Let your wings engulf me only,

tell me it will be alright;

tears of passion shared together

sealed our senses deep this night.



we gave each other something special

that only you and I can share,

Nnight bird, tell me, am I crying

has this wind… this night… brought life?

No comments:

Post a Comment