Tuesday, February 2, 2021

FROM 1986 - March - page 2

Disguised Feelings
memories linger in dwindling
expressions of innocence,
lost in one's engraved imagination
as if the past never actually
fulfilled one's fantasies;
desire reached out and
was refused obedience,
disguised feelings grew openly
behind the barrier of security,
then diminished until only your
bewitching nature was revealed.


Once a Month
sympathetically your lips quiver
as the words flow into my mouth,
parted, the softness is missed
sensitivities are again explored;
I become paralyzed
mesmerized by your beauty,
your smile
your eyes
and the softness remembered
when it was pressed against me;
the slightest touch was felt throughout
as if something all at once
excited every nerve of my body;
once a month we share our
briefly overlapping lives with
stories that were daily natural,
gradually we now see in each other
forming habits with new friends
and we start to wonder
how close the others will become.

Expressions
softly spoken
her words freely
express an
intuitive sensitivity
lingering in
each other's thoughts.


Beside Me
she sits beside me and
her closeness turns
away my gaze...
her beauty transcends
and I wonder why
she chose me
with whom to be...
it was oh so simple
when distance prevailed
and I could pretend the
starting of an affair;
towards me she leans
as we talk and her
perfume confuses and
my conversation becomes
a jumbled mess of nonsense;
a casual glance at my obligations
and she leaves me alone.

Dancing Closer
softly her eyes fold around his
feelings and enticed fantasies
are turned in casual flirtations;
she dances in his timid imagination,
a smile acknowledges her presence,
his attention draws towards another;
she spreads her interests with a smile
and sways her movement to
exaggerate her willingness...  her
patience another day must wait.

Tonight Only
sleep with me tonight
under the stars,
the darkness our blanket,
our protection...
surrendering to out longing,
our desire that we kept in
a cookie jar on the shelf.


No comments:

Post a Comment