Friday, December 3, 2021

Caring Similarly

without regret I look back fondly
at the years you call my life...
I see memories that revolve around
good times as well as bad...  I see
memories that were lonely and depressed
and others full of happiness...  I see
times where decisions made were foolish
while others were quire sound... I see
days where I stayed inside - too fearful
of what I might find outside...  I see
memories with females - all of which 
were beautiful and delightful but
ended in tragedy by my own design;
my waarrior months were brief but
quite involved with knowledge gained
that I thought was all quite sound...
and once I threw my hat into the 
workplace, it got tossed about as if
it were nothing more than a playtoy;
I lived an angry life for many years
not caring what I said or did and
learned that success is not individual
but collective in all of its rewards...
regret is not in my nature as some
but regret is part of every life even
when it does not remain too long...
our lives are bound together...
entertwined if you will and when
lived with the fellowship of others is
actually quite the thrill and worth the
wait to finds other who care similarly.

11 October 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment