Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Contemplation

a bird or two flies across my field of vision

sometimes small...   sometimes large...  they are...

I notice as there is nothing erlse to do when I

raise my head and look into the sky...  a

million miles away, it comes from...  the light

that touches my eyes...  and, I see clearly now,

more clearly than ever before as my jind that

guides my thoughts is fully open to receive;

wonderland's cat is perched above me on a tree

made specifically for these creatures as he looks

down on me with his infinite wisdom that

passes through him from above...  a wisdom

of all time, just floating there, waiting to be trapped

like a rat in a maze unverse where time exists

only for those with life...  mesauring its brevity

with our words and conclusions about its existence

and only available to those with consciousness;

a bird sits on the bouncing branch of a bush as

it contemplates the passing of time...  calculating

how much time is needed before winter arrives...

and with its answer flies out of my sight as I

contemplate my own existence and my purpose on

being where I am today...  seeing what I see...  and,

wondering why it is me and not another sould who

has nothing better to do with their mornings...

a blue sky looms overhead pushing out the clouds

in an effort so there is nothing to see...  except for

and endless expanse that lies above and as it offers

more questions than it answers...  another bird flies

across my field of vision and disappears into it.


14 October 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment