Friday, April 1, 2022

1998 Series - April #2

I.
we begin each day with the notion
of doing our best regardless of our
limitations or the ignorance around
us...  letting ourselves become free
of control over ourselves and those
around us...  and by achieving this
level of detachment, we will be
able to conquer the monster that
lives inside us all and who keeps
us from understanding who we are.


II.
my head swims in the
darkness of thoughts,
sometimes swiftly
sometimes not...
my body drifts aimlessly
sometimes attached
sometimes not...
to the purpose of my 
constant endeavors...
my head knows not
the way of salvation
or of recuperation of its
labors, only that it must
continue to continue
until the waters of darkness
are no more and the light
that is found is pure and
simple...  giving pause to
the body and the mind
simultaneously...  and the
resulting joy is wonderous
as I have been told and
absolutely overwhelming.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment