Friday, April 22, 2022

1998 Series - August #3












 I.
if I were to fall would you
pick me back up?
if I were to scream would you
comfort me a little?
if I were to fail would you
help me rise above it all?
if I were to need help would you
say, "too much has come of it?"
if anything were to happen to me
it would be my responsibility
not yours to find my way back
through it all...  hopefully returning
to where I was maybe a little better.



II.
one by one your bring me fools and
one by one I listen...  and, one day
it will be up to me to sort through
the ambiguities of life and find my
place of co-existence with all the
other fools...  it will be up to me to
find my place...  to find what it is
that makes me happy and what it is
that I must do in order to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment