Thursday, April 21, 2022

1998 Series - August #2





I.
there are reasons and excuses and blame
but mostly there is always another person
on which a majority of the problems can
be attributed...  and, in my case, it is always
me...  because I am outspoken and that is
always interpreted as being unhappy...
yet for me, it is twofold: an opportunity to
cope with the situation or an opportunity
to make improvements and change...  so,
it can be rather positive in a collective way.







II.
there is much for which I should be
thankful and I am...  my wife and my
nice house...  my job for at least a few
months longer...  and some friends
who have agreed to help...  my debt
has been eliminated for a month or two;
my integrity is intact along with my
values and honesty and my health seems
to be hanging in as best as it can...
my physical strength and my determination
all seems to be working well as I bring
for all my previous experiences on which
I constantly depend and my ability to
communicate is pointed but all of this
will not prevent me from dying one day.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment